Friday, May 11, 2018

Townes Olivia Photo Flow

Hi there! It's been such a busy year! Enjoy these pics of my sweet little girl! 



Her first birthday pictures, done by me, at a random carousel in our local mall! :) 
Honestly, taking pictures of her these days proves to be almost impossible. This girl is on the go 24/7! Of course, not walking yet. 
Just sleeping like a literal ANGEL.


Easter 2018. We were all hot and hungry.
Okay, this one is one of my favorites. We decided to go hiking, Palo Duro was closed, drove to Caprock Canyons, hiked a super intense trail, almost died, slept the whole way home. Lived to tell about it!

Another favorite, dancing to honky tonk with daddy right after our big pit was finally loaded to be moved! 

Dinner with Grampa on the patio.





0 comments :

RAMBLING

Hi all, me again. You know, the one who has this blog and never uses it. Thought I'd check in a give a life update. Actually, I'm pr...