Tuesday, November 15, 2016

H turns 1 ( 2 months ago).

So, back in August this little light of mine turned one. I haven't shared any photos or anything about it. I'm home all day today and she's napping so I decided to go through and look at the photos. Looking back, there is one thing I can't even wrap my head around. She's grown a ton! Her face is so much chubbier in these photos and she looks much more "baby" than she does now. In two short months! I really can't believe it. 

We had an Ice Cream themed party and had it at a local 50's inspired shop. It was perfect for our first baby's first birthday because Andrew and I had our wedding shower at the same place! I can't decide if I want to keep the tradition alive and have her sister's first birthday there or not. We'll see what happens after she is here! 

Our colors were pink, white and gold because they are my favorite! (Hazel's too). :) 
The party turned out great! It was short, sweet and she got a lot of gifts. Mostly it was a great day because we got to be with our families. All of her aunts and uncles showed up and my parents and in laws were there! It was such a happy environment and you could tell that H is truly loved!

This is her favorite face to make. This girl doesn't like to show emotion. Especially to the camera. 

 Her favorite gift of all, a giant pile of clothes. People think I'm crazy when I say this girl likes clothes and shopping but look at her telling me to hurry up and pull out more!



Her tiny baby feet make my heart so happy. Sad because we grew out of these shoes and sold them. 

I'm so proud of this little girl. The smartest and sweetest thing I've ever met. I'm very blessed I get to be her mama.

0 comments :

RAMBLING

Hi all, me again. You know, the one who has this blog and never uses it. Thought I'd check in a give a life update. Actually, I'm pr...